(Multi-tasking! Marie, Kim,Lois and Sandra weaving together while practicing their English – Vanuatu short-term mission trip, May 2018).
Tikanga Pakeha Missions Council has had a change of name and is now being known as OM-TP (Oveseas Mission – Tikanga Pakeha). The Council offers help to fund those wishing to take part in a parishes short term mission trip or those wanting funds for overseas missions initiatives from their parish/diocese.
Apply for Funding
Closing dates for applications in 2018 are: 18 May 2018 and 25 October 2018.
On return from a Short Term Missions trip, a report is completed for the OM-TP Council and Anglican Missions using these guidelines
- Anglican Youth Ministries (BOLD) (Building outstanding leaders & disciples) from Auckland to Fiji (this is a visit by a new group each year)
- St Chad’s, Auckland to Kenya – a group of adults and youth
- St John’s, Roslyn, Dunedin with Brockville Community Church to Vanuatu
- Rangiora Parish to the Philippines to support NZCMS Mission Partner, Dianne Bayley
- Waikane Parish, Wellington to Fiji
- Anglican Youth Ministries (BOLD) (Building outstanding leaders & disciples) from Auckland to Fiji
- Parish of Waikanae (Wellington) to Delhi, India
- Parish of Fendalton (Christchurch) to Tonga.
- Diocese of Waiapu pilgrimage to Papua New Guinea (Feb 2015) – $7,000
- Pioneers NZ for Chris & Catherine in Central Asia (May 2015) – $2,000
- Sydenham-Beckenham & South West Christchurch mission trip to Nepal (Aug 2015) – $6,500
- Nelson Youth Leaders’ trip to Kiribati (Aug 2016) – $2,000
- Auckland Youth trip to Fiji – $2,000 – this trip was originally to be in Nov, but has been deferred to 2016.
- Balclutha Parish (Dunedin) to Papua New Guinea (Mar 2014) – $2,000
- Picton Parish (Nelson) to Tonga (Mar 2014) – $2,000
- Eltham & Kaponga (Taranaki) to Fiji (June 2014) – $4,000
- Ohariu Archdeaconry (Wellington) to Tonga (June 2014) – $2,514
- St Stephen’s, Shirley (Christchurch) Youth and “Oldies” visit to Fiji (June 2014) – $3,000
- Parish of Rangiora (Christchurch) to Kondoa, Africa (June 2014) – $4,000
- St Stephen’s, Whangaparaoa (Auckland) to Kondoa, Africa – $5,000 (this trip was made in Sept 2015)
- NZCMS Encounter Fiji - Families and Youth Trip
- St John's Cathedral, Waiapu - Vanuatu Trip $2,000
- Waikato/Taranaki Diocese to Fiji - $2,000
- St Stephen's Whangaparaoa - Tanzania Trip $5,000
- Pioneers NZ $5,000 - Mission Partners in Central Asia
- Rev Given Gaula - New Bishop of the Diocese of Kondoa - Return Travel to Tanzania $5,000
- BAF: Bishopric of Taranaki - Kuching Trip $4,000
- Newlands - Paparangi Parish - Tonga Trip $5,000
- Whitby Anglican Parish - Fiji Trip $2,264
- St Augustine's Cashmere, Christchurch - India Trip $2,000