Rosie works in the Partnership Office of the Diocese of Egypt with North Africa and the Horn of Africa. She works with an Egyptian woman, Sherry, and their roles are to facilitate partnerships between the ministries in Egypt, and with many partners who support the work of these ministries. This involves writing funding proposals, reporting on how they have used the funds, and communicating about how God is working through His church in this Diocese.
- Thursday 30th August - 7.30pm St Paul’s, Waiwhetu, Lower Hutt
- Tuesday 4th September - 12.15pm - BYO Lunch, cuppa provided - All Saints', 30 Vanguard St, Nelson
- Sunday 9 September - 10am St Aidan’s Anglican, Miramar, Wellington
- NEW - Tuesday 11th September - 7.30pm at St Michael's Kelburn, Wellington
- Sunday 23 September - 10am St Michael’s Kelburn, Wellington
- NEW - Sunday 7 October - 7pm St Timothy's Anglican Church in Burnside, Christchurch