In 2019, we’re celebrating 100 years of mission work at Anglican Missions. As part of that, we’re inviting readers to send in their mission stories to share on our website.
Be inspired by the following mission stories:
- Betty Pyatt: Read about Betty’s adventures running a hospital in Melanesia
- Rwenzori Special Needs Foundation: Read the story of Yassin Kwikiriza in Uganda
- Robyn Appleby: Read Robyn’s pastoral musing on how to pray for the poor in Africa
- Dianne Windsor: Listen to Dianne’s ‘A hospital corridor’ in Pakistan (audio)
- Vicki: Read Vicki’s reflection on the effects of poverty on human nature in Kenya
- Robyn Appleby: Read another story from Robyn ‘Bagamoyo – a trip through slave history in Tanzania’
- Dianne Windsor: Listen to Dianne’s ‘A Village Visit’ in Pakistan (audio)
- Golden Oldies: Mud Bricks project – current and ongoing (in Fiji)
- Rev Graham O’Brien and The Very Rev Mike Hawke from the Diocese of Nelson: read the report - visit to the Diocese of Malaita, Solomon Islands AND see the video
Please put up our poster!
Help us gather the experiences and accounts of people’s mission trips to share by putting a copy of our poster in your church or workplace. Download here (prints to A3).