Support the Anglican Missions Lenten Appeal for 2013. Help grow the church in Iran, support clergy in Polynesia, give technology education to kids in Palestine, and finish a Transit House in Papua New Guinea which will help fund projects for women, illiteracy, and the disabled.
Wow! $36,500 has been donated to our Lenten Appeal! We're incredibly humbled by the response so far. Recently we distributed some of the funding to ensure these ministries could continue their work. We sent: $12,665 to the Diocese of Aipo Rongo for their Transit House, and $6,607 to each of the projects in the Province of Jerusalem & the Middle East (Tech for Kids and Ordinands Training).
If you haven't donated yet but would like to, you can donate by cheque or bank deposit. We would appreciate if all funding could reach us by the 31st of July 2013.
- Write the cheque out to: Anglican Missions
- Post to: Anglican Missions, PO Box 12-012, Thorndon, Wellington 6144
- Include a note with your details and which projects the funds are be directed to.
- Account Number: 02-0585-0001796-00
- Account Name: Anglican Missions Board
- Particulars: What you wish to donate to
- Code: Your name/Parish name part 1
- Reference: Your name/Parish name part 2
- If you are completing a bank deposit/internet banking transfer please contact us with the amount, the reference you included with your deposit, and where the funds are to be directed.
During Lent please include these projects in your prayers. Sign up here for Parishes, here for individuals, or here for Mission Motivators, to get weekly prayer points during Lent and bi-monthly updates from Anglican Missions.