Funding to the Get one. Giveone. Campaign has now reached over an amazing $100,000!! and rising. This means that at least 10,000 people can get a vaccine who would otherwise not be able to receive one.
THANK YOU so much for your generosity. You will note that the Givealittle page shows a total of around $94,526, however our total of $100,000+ is made up of donations through Givealittle plus monies that have been donated directly to the Anglican Missions account.
We are very excited to be well over our initial target of $80,000, and we will push on with this campaign to aim for a new goal of $150,000!
We are sharing it far and wide and we very much appreciate your help with this.
You can help in the following ways:
- Put Get one. Give one. in your email signature
- Share the Givealittle page on social media, even add why you support the Campaign
- Put posters up in your workplace, community and school.
- Run a fundraising event (see resources on our dropbox).
- Share your awesome stories with us.
Read the Taonga online story here.