A youth participant presents during day one of the workshop in Kasavu.
With the House now up and running, Anglican Missions funding will assist with the costs associated with providing counselling services.
Presently there are two counselors at the House of Sarah, Jaimala Gounder and Deconess Lesila, who attend to people that come seeking counselling. The two counsellors have attended to sixty four women, girls, and a handful of men both at the House of Sarah and in their own respective communities since 2011.
The House of Sarah UN Women funded project has been completed in 2013. This project raised awareness of the House of Sarah and it's mission, and educated women on violence, law, human rights, and equality in eleven of the eighteen parishes around Fiji both in Viti Levu and Vanua Levu.
Workshops were held at:
- St Peters Anglican Church (Lautoka
- Church of the Good Shepherd Anglican Church (Sigatoka)
- St Mathew Anglican Church (Nabua)
- St Mark Anglican Church Newtown ( Nasinu)
- St Michael and All Angels Anglican Church Matata (Lami)
- St Paul Anglican Church Naviavia (Savusavu)
- Kasavu Worship Centre (Savusavu)
- St Thomas Anglican Church ( Labasa)
- Church of the Holy Family Waidradra (Navua)
- St John Anglican Church (Wailoku)
- St Athanasius Anglican Church (Tamavua –i-wai)